Take your busy toddler's energy and put it into learning how to Rock N' Roll! We will keep them busy strumming a guitar, beating a drum, playing the ukulele, and more. From Taylor Swift to the Beatles to Queen and everything in between, you and your toddler will learn the foundations of music through songs that everyone loves. During the semester, our comprehensive and progressive curriculum will focus on building important musical skills – holding a steady beat, fine motor skills, and will incorporate kinesthetic learning by interacting with real instruments!
Each class builds on the skills learned from the previous class, and run on a semester basis. Parents are also provided the opportunity to learn and develop their music skills, such as how to strum a guitar, so that you can continue the exposure to music at home with your little one.
AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU’LL EXPERIENCE IN CLASS
• Practice Drum Grooves. Learn the beat to We Will Rock You while you gain an understanding of different musical terms such as ostinato - all while your toddler learns with you and gets their hands on a real drum.
• Learn Sign Language. After listening to World Is A Rainbow, learn the signs for world, rainbow, and people.
• Play A Ukulele. Jam along to You Are My Sunshine, all while playing the notes on a real ukulele.
• Sing Great Songs. Learn to sing In The Jungle - a-wim-ba-way, give your child a chance to practice pitch and enunciation.
• Permission To Rock toddler t-shirt and surprise instrument to play at home!
• Weekly 30-minute class that includes new and unique parent and baby activities
• You’ll learn over 30 songs and do more than 200 activities together by the semester’s end